Let’s start the 2018 looking back for a while on what has been done in 2017, to get a new and fresh creative boost.
During the last year we declared our main strategic axes with even more clarity and we worked towards them with patience and energy.
On the first point of the De Angeli Prodotti strategy there is "Being the most innovative manufacturer of overhead conductors in the world".
- Is not easy, but this ambition help us to keep growing every day.
REVENUES INCREASED BY 45% IN 4 YEARS
The corporate values of Innovation, Quality, Balance, Resilience and Group Spirit have made the difference.
- We establish new needs from our most innovative customers and help them to realize them, for example reducing transmission losses to protect the environment.
- All-aluminum conductors (AAAC) are employes all over the world.
AAAC-SHC: A NEW DEVELOPMENT ... A NEW SUCCESS!
De Angeli Prodotti designed and developed a new SHC (Super High Conductivity) Alluminium Alloy, in partnership with one of the world leader in Alluminium and Aluminium Alloy production.
- We are member of a big community of innovative companies that wants to make the European Electrical Network highIy-advanced, resilient and interconnected, integrating more Renewable Energy. We made a movie!
BEST PATHS - DEMO 3: A VIDEO TO PRESENT OUR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS!
Cameras and spotlights have appeared in De Angeli Prodotti to prove the research activities that are developed within the European Best Paths Program where our company is part of.
- • This systematic approach to R&D took us over time to have a complete range of products that meet the most important needs of our customers.
AN UNRIVALED RANGE OF CONDUCTORS FOR OVERHEAD POWER TRANSMISSION LINES
De Angeli Prodotti produces an unrivaled range of overhead conductors for energy transmission lines that meet all your needs.
3 NEW CONTRACTS STRENGTHEN THE RELATIONS WITH RFI
In the last months De Angeli Prodotti received 3 successful results for tenders issued by RFI (Rete Ferroviaria Italiana).
- To enlarge the knowledge of these new technologies, we arrange technical workshops to involve our customers into our organization.
THE FIRST MEET-ING IN DE ANGELI PRODOTTI
In the last days the first MEET-ing took place with external companies working on the energy field.
- HTLS technologies bring us outside Europe to serve the development of the energy market in Africa.
THE MEDITERRANEAN MARKET RECORDS SIGNIFICANT GROWTH RATES!
The Mediterranean North African region shows strong growth rates.
De Angeli Prodotti set a "Wide increase of its share on products for windings with high level technological content" as the second pillar of its strategy 2017-2020.
- To support this strategic line, we make large investments to be technology leaders, such as in the CTC field.
A NEW CTC PRODUCTION LINE FOR 87 FLAT WIRES
To support this strategic line, we make large investments to be technology leaders, such as in the CTC field.
- We are leaders in the development of new products that anticipate market trends, such as the Litz wire for high frequency applications.
HIGH FREQUENCIES TRANSFORMERS: A CHALLENGE FOR THE FUTURE OF ENERGY?
Standard transformers are directly connected to the grid: their operating frequency is the same as the grid (16.67, 50 or 60 Hz).
- When planning requires optimization, we are able to offer highly innovative solutions even for raw materials.
HIGH CONDUCTIVITY COPPER
De Angeli Prodotti proposes to the market the high conductivity copper!
- We fine-tune products which satisfy the fastest winding machine in the world and the most demanding customers.
ENGINEERED FOR VERY FAST WINDING MACHINES: THERVEST 200
Enamelled copper wire is a key product for the construction of electric windings.
Considered by many a commodity, it can actually turn into the decisive element for success.
The third axis of the De Angeli Prodotti’s strategy is “Increasing competitiveness and services of mass market products".
- We have put in place many new investments and an organization based on the principles of "lean organization".
JUMBO COILS: LARGE CAPACITY PACKAGING
Efficiency, competitiveness and flexibility are keywords in today's world of electric motor windings.
Our customers are continuously searching for new solutions to win these strategic challenges.
- To provide an optimal service, we take care to train for a professional and correct use of our products.
A NEW VIDEO TO INFORM INSTALLERS ON THE PROPER USE OF REELS ON THE INSTALLATION SITES
De Angeli Prodotti produces an informative video to train installers to properly manage the reels on the installation sites.
- We never leave alone our customers, we constantly enhance our sales network with great technical experience people.
ANDREA GIAN IS OUR NEW SALES MANAGER FOR ITALY
Starting from January 2017, Andrea Gian is officially part of our sales team.
APPOINTMENT OF SALES MANAGER FOR THE UK & IRELAND
We are happy to announce that from the 1 July 2017 David Rosbottom has joined TCH De Angeli and De Angeli Prodotti in the position of Sales Manager for the United Kingdom & Ireland.
- We frequently take part at trade fairs to be always up to date with the most advanced market trends.
CWIEME 2017 BERLIN: AN UNMISSABLE DATE FOR DE ANGELI PRODOTTI
CWIEME in Berlin, from June 20 to June 22 is the European main event for our industry and this year we could not miss it.
CWIEME BERLIN 2017: AN EXCITING EXPERIENCE!
It has just ended the participation of De Angeli Prodotti at CWIEME Berlin Exhibition 2017, which took place from 20 to 22 June, and which has returned a strong and positive experience to our company!
COILTECH 2017 PORDENONE: 27TH - 28TH SEPTEMBER
De Angeli Prodotti will be present at Coiltech, on 27th and 28th of September in Pordenone.
COILTECH 2017 PORDENONE : THE REPORT
Last Coiltech exhibition, in Pordenone, saw De Angeli Prodotti leading the scene once again, thanks to the many innovations presented to the attendants.
CIGRÉ AND CIRED IN THE BALKANS AREA
In the last period De Angeli Prodotti has had the opportunity to successfully present its product portfolio in 2 Cigré events and more precisely in Romania (Bucharest) and Croatia (Sibenik).