"Green energy" Our choice environmentally sustainable
A concrete example of our company in the promotion of a sustainable future and our commitment to the fight to protect the environment is definitely the roof solar panels.
In October 2010 were installed photovoltaic panels on the roof of the shed thereof.
- 2,300 photovoltaic panels;
- Electrical power of 615 kWp (equivalent to the needs of more than 200 families);
- 670,000 KW / h per year products;
- 7,000 m² of ethernit roof drained and replaced: the equivalent of 1.5 football fields;
- Saving the AC 3,350 tons of oil equivalent in 20 years;
- Reduction of the AC 7,115 tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere in 20 years, the equivalent of 3,690 trees planted.
It is said that "makes more noise a tree falling than a forest that grows" and photovoltaics is just the forest growing and that's why looking up you see the panels to peep through the roofs.